Sunday 21 March 2010

I can't get to sleep, I think about the implications...

I'm just entering my fourth tri-weekly insomniac phase of this year. I'm currently lying in bed listening to Colin Hay. Overkill. Literally.

Occasionally, I will blog about artist's that I've discovered from my random surfing on the net (in between episodes of Scrubs and unnecessary cups of tea at 4am). Today's one is Pomplamoose

I discovered them about two years ago, they are a big hit on the Youtube circuit. They have a lot of character in their videos and do some great covers. Enjoy. [I was thinking of ending the blog entry by awkwardly using the song title, but I wouldn't stoop that low.] On an unrelated note: I need to go now, as I think I'm in need of some lovin'...

An Original; If you Think You Need Some Lovin'

A cover; Single Ladies (Put a Ring On it)

No comments:

Post a Comment